Miles Media Strategies is a company of expert storytellers coming together to create a unique and organic vision to gain local and national attention of a cause, a brand, products, or a corporation.
Let Miles Media tell your story through the use of multi-media tools. We specialize in public relations, visual branding, social media, corporate communications and stakeholder outreach. We customize your needs to fit your budget.
Visual Branding videos can truly inspire your audience and reinforce your brand. Let our expert photographers, editors, producers and writers bring your brand to life.
Planning and Publicity
- Research and set up interviews for videos, speaking opportunities for executives, business and/or product
- Draft press releases and media kits, targeting industry specific media
- Consult on branding, internal and external messages focusing and website content
- Bring your brand to life through professionally produced video, suitable for television, websites and social media.
- Deliver your messages to your target audience using our speech writing services.
- Create rich media kits that add value for reporters and influencers.
- We help you plan for and respond to crises, whether in the media or for executive communications within your organization.
Meet the Team
President and CEO
Christine Miles is an expert media consultant that specializes in crisis communications, media training, corporate communication and bringing brand messages to life through visual story telling.
Christine’s experience stems from her work as former press secretary for Governor Kitzhaber, Director of Communication for Oregon Department of Education, spokesperson for Portland’s Emergency Management Bureau and the Oregon Department of Transportation.
Christine is also an Emmy award-winning writer and journalist with 13 years of experience in broadcast news. She has traveled across the country and internationally covering such events like the trials of Oklahoma City bombers, traveling to the Middle East for a better understanding of issues between Israel and Jordan and Springfield High School shootings.
Christine is actively engaged in the community including serving on the board of Portland Police Bureau Sunshine Division, and volunteering for the Hispanic Chamber, Oregon Women’s Health and Wellness Alliance, and the Brian Grant Foundation. Christine also an avid dog lover enjoys hiking and coastal adventures with her loyal mutt mix Owen Arthur.